Monday, August 23, 2010

Im 15 and i have acne. it's pretty bad, i think. which one is better? clearasil, proactiv, or triclear?

is there anything else i could do to get rid of acne fast?Im 15 and i have acne. it's pretty bad, i think. which one is better? clearasil, proactiv, or triclear?
visit this site: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/forums.鈥?/a>





Proactive didn't work and just made my skin worse, as did Zeno. I've tried almost every product in existance for acne. best wishes!Im 15 and i have acne. it's pretty bad, i think. which one is better? clearasil, proactiv, or triclear?
I find Spectro Jel works well.
Nothing works quickly for acne--and when I mean quickly, I mean, overnight.





It is best to see your physician--ask your parents to make an appointment with him / her and medications can be properly prescribed for you. Over-the-counter remedies (benzoyl peroxide, et al) may not be enough for you alone (as you say, it's pretty bad). One thing you must not do is squeeze, pop, or pick--as you surely will scar.





Another reason you need to see your physician is that you may end up spending a lot of money on over-the-counter stuff that may not work and when proper medications are prescribed, you'll hopefully only pay the low amount of co-pay for them.





If it is beyond what your physician can do, you will hopefully be referred to a dermatologist, a physician who is trained to treat skin diseases.
None.


I would use water-based acne solutions. Like cetaphil, spectro jel, galenda, anything along those lines.





The reason why most teenage girls get acne cuz they use too much cover up (cake faces) or they use cover up that is made from oils and has perfume in it. Water-based cover up is the best and it will not cause acne. I use it and it works pretty well.


Never use anything that has alcohol or perfume in it. It is very hard on the skin and it will cause oily skin, more acne, more bacteria and dry skin.





I'm also on Jasmine 35, the acne therapy birth control. it works and I'm also do a blue light which kill acne. It is 6 sessions but it costs $200. That's what the price is here in Edmonton, Canada. I dunno about where you live thou. It depends. After all my sessions, I won't need to wear cover up any more and I will just use water-based face wash like cetaphil and it's moisturizers. You have to be careful what you use. You don't want to wreck your face and make it worse. Good Luck!
I've tried all of those and they even though they did get rid of acne, they gave me incredibly dry %26amp; unhealthy skin. The acne came back after I stopped using it.





Go and see your dermatologist. I went, and he perscribed me a tube of medicine that you put on in the morning and the night. After my time was up with the product, he suggested Cleraphil. It works great!
Well It depends what type of acne you have. I've tried both clearasil and proactiv and proactiv is by far the best
proactiv
neither. I've always had bad acne and nothing worked until I got the Mary Kay acne gel stuff. I put it on my pimples and within hours they were gone. Now my face looks AWESOME. I'm not sure what the stuff is called exactly, but it's 7.00 and comes in a tiny tube and you only use a very very small dab of it. You just break open your pimple so the gel can get down inside of it, and seriously it just takes a few hours and it's totally gone.
if you want something form a drugstore buy clean and clear control cleanser with the clean and clear advantage oil-free moisturizer. if you have oily skin use both in the morning and at night. if you have combination or dry skin use only at night and apply the moisturizer in the morning. dont use bad makeup! for oily skin use powder. liquid foundation and oily skin just dont work well together. an awesome powder is physicians formula mineral loose powder. it soaks up unwanted oil and helps sensitive and acne prone skin. but the last thing you want to do is put loose powder on dry skin. dry skin needs to be hydrated throughout the day. use physicians formula mineral liquid makeup. it also helps sensitive and acne prone skin. another thing you can do with any kind of skin type is go with all natural cleansers. try zyporex, its all natural and just for acne. it gives you a really clean feeling. natural can be the best thing because it doesnt contain harsh chemicals that can irritate your face rather than help.
proactiv
For thousands of years, humans have been using herbal remedies to treat all kinds of skin disorders. Herbal acne treatment is also covered and should be read after exploring the best acne treatment section. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
i had really bad acne 2 but i'm using proactiv and it takes a week - 2 weeks and i look great but u have to use in the morning and at night every day. email me if u have any more ?'s okay (duchuss71@yahoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment