Friday, August 20, 2010

Bad scars from acne, (pictures included) ? ?

I have two pictures here, i scribbled off my face, but i have scars from acne that i have had for three years now. I never picked at the pimples, it is because i have very sensitive skin. I am now feeling horrible about myself and see all these spots on my head, some are red, brown, and my skin looks wrinkled. I have no idea what to do. I am only 14 years old and my self-esteem is horrible. Is there any products to remove scars/wrinkles to make my face nice and smooth, the way a 14 year olds face should be?





here is the pictures








http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk19/meg_RADICAL/?action=view%26amp;current=badacne2.jpg


http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk19/meg_RADICAL/?action=view%26amp;current=badacne1.jpg





Bad scars from acne, (pictures included) ? ?
Don't feel bad!


Really your acne is not bad and believe me every 14 year old going through puberty is having the same problem.


If you want to go herbal route try taking a daily vitamin that has zinc in it, it helped me with my acne bu tmake sure you take magnesium with the zinc...its more absorable.





You could also try I know your young but most people take it just for acne but you could try birthcontrol or a prescription topical that the doctor can give you, avoid antibiotics they weaken your immune system and make you more prone to getting sick.Bad scars from acne, (pictures included) ? ?
There are three things that I highly recommend. First is a product called ACNEFREE which is a 3 step process just like ProActiv. The first is a face wash, the second is a restorer which gets rid of scars and such, and the third I believe is to maintain the overall health. The second product I recommend is COCOA BUTTER. Just put a tad bit on your hands and rub it over your face. It restores skin from scars or stretch marks. The third is expensive but it works awesome. It's called STRIADRIL. Hope I helped.
Ask a dermatologist about this stuff called retin-a. Loads of people use it to even out their skin and get rid of scars. It's a cream that works by making your skin cell turnover much faster (which causes peeling at first, but if you wait it out it will help so much) so basically instead of waiting years for new skin to develop, this speeds up the process. I have acne scars and this stuff has helped SO much after only a month, and I've tried all sorts of skin bleaches and everything.
Acne is a bundle of skin rashes formed over skin due to the action of hormones on the sebaceous glands. You can get rid of these acne from any of the natural acne remedies listed on the below site. Check it out for yourself as it worked for all that i personally know. The site address is beauticianworld.com



see pl dont feel bad. u will surprised to find that i am 14 too n i had the same problem.it is still there but it is reduced. now it is not my pimples but my scars which make my skin ugly.but i didnt pick at them too. u r just like me.dont worry, just go to a skin specilist, he will giv u a oinment .use it REGULARLY.i m sure u will feel better too. i can understand ur feelings, but dont feel dejected, be happy who u r!!!
My skin was even worse when I was your age. I felt hopeless until I went to a dermatologist. Ask your doctor to refer you to one. The dermatologist will prescribe something that will help your skin type. It worked for me. It can work for you also. I'm in my 20s now, and I have clear skin.
A dermatologist will solve all your problems. Get a referral from your doctor.





For the time being, try wearing makeup. I know they say that makeup worsens acne, when your self-esteem is that low you need the boost.
vitamin E oil


look it up


supposed to be good for acne scars


ive used it a few times i got mine at wal mart


might wanna ask someone where its at


just a thin layer before bed or something


dont be afraid because its oil
Go see a doctor and let the doctor refer you to see a dermatologist and get retin-a micro or accutane. hope you get better soon!
Don't feel bad. My skin is even worse--my horrible acne case is spread on the sides of my nose, on my chin, and scattered over the parts of my cheeks closest to my nose, along with my forehead. And I thought females were supposed to receive less acne, eh. Not only that, the area on my nose and the parts of my cheeks close to it look like an old lady's face, with pores visible on my nose like strawberry seeds, and my cheeks look like it has indents/holes on it. I have no idea what the cause of my problems are. I think the acne is from an oily face, but the holes in my cheeks from a dry face. And although I won't disclose my age, I'm rather young to be ';blessed'; with such a sad state of skin.





Basic summary of my answer: Don't depress yourself about your skin, if it doesn't affect your basic life. Your acne isn't that horrible, and if you have a good personality, people will overlook that. (:
well your skin isnt too bad, really. im not just saying that to give you hope, i mean its not something anyone would really notice. if you go to a dermatologist ask for a microdermabrasion treatment, its like a facial that basically sucks all the dead skin off your face and then ask about dry ice treatment....it doesnt hurt it just kind of fizzles on your skin and its supposed to help with scarring. other than that, stay out of the sun and just use sunscreen and it should clear up...your skin is meant to rejuvenate and it just may take a little bit for you to see a difference. bottom line, its not as bad as you feel it is, try not to stress about it because acne doesnt make you any less of a beautiful person. seriously, it isnt permanent stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment