Friday, August 20, 2010

My Acne HAS Broke Out Bad For The Last 3 Months Tried Everything Need Help?

NEED GOOD ANSWERSMy Acne HAS Broke Out Bad For The Last 3 Months Tried Everything Need Help?
Make sure you keep your skin clean. Wash your face before you go to bed. Use a cleanser, astringent and moisturizer.My Acne HAS Broke Out Bad For The Last 3 Months Tried Everything Need Help?
I've had severe acne for several years. I finally tried Proactive and it worked very well but as you age it becomes too drying. I would say it is good if you are between 20-30. I now use obaji products and Retin-A daily. My acne is completely gone. I also swear by only using bare escentuals mineral make-up foundation. It feels like you are wearing no make-up at all and does not flare up acne.
see a dermatologist. There might be something else going on with your skin, or maybe you need an anti-biotic or prescription medicine to really help your situation.





Of course, washing your face twice a day with mild soap and warm water will help, and making sure you use moisturizer to keep your skin from getting dried out.





trying ';everything'; can actually be a BAD thing. the more creams, astringents, lotions and chemicals you try - the more you irritate your skin, and the more it will break out. Why not see a dermatologist and have them recommend the best regimen for YOU adn your skin.
proactive is the best
Proactive is the best product for acne hands down... good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment