Friday, August 20, 2010

My acne is really bad...what should i do?

My acne has gotten really bad. What is the best way to get rid of it ???My acne is really bad...what should i do?
I know this sounds really weird, but my friend had really bad acne so she started washing her face with minty toothpaste...no joke. For her it worked, but I've never tried it personally. Other than that, I'd try Clearasil Ultra Acne Cleansing Scrub.My acne is really bad...what should i do?
Eliminate cow's milk from your diet.





Cut down your intake of wheat, sugar, refined grains and most oils except olive or canola.





Eat more fruit and vegetables.





Take zinc supplements.





If you're a girl, try Dianette, the oral contraceptive.





Wear oil-free foundation.
To fight your acne problem, you should try a proactive solution usually seen on tv, or you can try Acne Free, it is almost the same but less expensive i used it twice a day in the morning and at night and it really cleaned me up.
Apply a paste made of nutmeg powder and raw milk on acne or pimples and wash it off after 20 minutes. Do it for about 10-15 days to see the difference. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
Proactive works GREAT its kind of expensive but its defiantly work the money i dont have sever acne but i use to get these anoying pimples and now after using proactive i never get breakouts any more my face is clear:)
Try different acne products. Maybe go to a dermatologist, since you said it is really bad..
take vitmin B tablets 3 times a day.
wash your face 3 or 4 times a day.


Pimples cant form if there is no dirt and oil on the skin's surface....
my grand daughter got some tablets of the doc really helped
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment