Monday, August 23, 2010

So i heard that Acne gets worse before it gets better?

Well in the past couple weeks i have changed my lifestyle a lot. i now eat much more healthy, Lots of fruit and veg, and plenty of water. My acne has gotten a bit worse. i believe it is due to my body now flushing out all the toxins that have been in inside so long due to a bad diet.





Would you say this is plausible?





P.S i have been washing my face regularly





P.SS I am 15 years old.So i heard that Acne gets worse before it gets better?
Yes this is sorta true, one thing that helped and noticed good results was taking daily vitamins..





my face seemed almost completely clear, and that's just with daily vitamins...you should definitly add that to regimen..





everybody is different, so results will vary.So i heard that Acne gets worse before it gets better?
Maybe, but I think you should get some Clean and Clear Advantage. It is like $5 at Walmart and it will for sure help.

No comments:

Post a Comment