Friday, August 20, 2010

Tanning is the only thing helping my acne, how bad is this?

This past year my face has been breaking out alot, mainly stress I think and I know everyone is against tanning these days but I went becuase I'm trying to get a tan for a modeling shoot I'm doing and it's for summer so I needed to ';look the part'; so to speak. Just for a glow, not even to be ';tan'; really, well I'm amazed with how it's helping my skin! I stopped using BP and I just wash my face, exfoliate sometimes, and moisturize and my skin is clearing up so fast and is less oily and looks great! I'm still pretty pale too so it's not like I'm doing it for the ';tanning hides pimples';, it just seems to really help! I only go once a week for ten minuetes, the staff there says you don't actualy start tanning till after 8, am I endangering myself too much?Tanning is the only thing helping my acne, how bad is this?
Tanning beds were invented for this. They do help your skin. People need a certain amount of sun. I have crummy skin. Especially in the winter. I go hop in the tanner it goes away.Tanning is the only thing helping my acne, how bad is this?
proactiv does work for a lot of people. i started breaking out after i had my baby last year and although it does usually make it worse before it gets better, if you stick with it past the first few weeks it will get better.





i have also used the tanning to get rid off acne. i just started getting it really bad out of nowhere about 6 years ago and that was the only thing that helped me. sure, it damages your skin, but...you have to take the good with the bad.
tanning doesn't actually do anything but make it worse. it hides it right after you tan but tanning also encourages the skin to produce more oil and sunlight may make acne scars darker and inhibit healing. tanning is a quick fix for acne that has more negative results in the long run. tanning also can cause sunspots and freckles that won't appear until years after you tan. imagine being an old woman with sunspots all over her skin. pretty gross huh? Even if you're going for such short periods of time, tanning beds provide direct exposure to UV light. You may as well lie out in natural sunlight for an hour... the damage is pretty equal. Tanning is bad for you no questions asked.





But hey, everyone America seems to be deathly afraid of being pale and all for skin cancer and sunspots right? lol.
You're right, Pro-Active does suck, in most cases it only works for people with very mild acne.





Anyway, tanning isn't your solution sweetie. Tanning will cause your more problems in the long run, like skin cancer. I know because one of my best friends has gotten skin cancer after only tanning for 3 years and she's very upset about it. I mean, who wouldn't be?





Now, I'm not going to just blab on about how harmful tanning can be to your skin, I'll just provide you with the right things you should be using for your face.





If you're acne is caused by stress you should be using Neutrogena Acne Stress Face Wash. The face wash is designed for people who break out because of stress and have stress because of breakouts. I find it to work very well and highly recommend it.





Save your skin now or else you may end up with bigger problems then Acne down the road. I work at a Spa so I am very well educated on this type of stuff.
no


but there is a very good way 2 get rid of acne its called proactive but its not in the shops u need 2 call a number 2 order it they hav a add on tv about it


celebritys use it
For all information and details about tanning please check out http://use-tanning.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment