Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My acne is so bad! nothing works not even proactive! ive tried just about everything!! does anyone have advise

my acne has gotten so bad! ive tried just about everything! it wont heal! not even pro active will work! help!!My acne is so bad! nothing works not even proactive! ive tried just about everything!! does anyone have advise
There are a variety of ways to treat acne and many acne sufferers have found that the natural types of acne treatments can be effective at helping to stop your acne and no negative side effects.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .My acne is so bad! nothing works not even proactive! ive tried just about everything!! does anyone have advise
Some creams and facial washes just don't work. Try real squeezed lemon juice and water on a cloth, it burns like hell but the acid in the lemon dries out the oil and infection in the skin. Or mix sea salt and warm water and do the same. Try it and see if it works, cheap and natural solution.
get something prescribed by a dermatalogist.
Make sure you eat lots of fiber,drink lots of water this could be a sign of access toxins in your body, go and see a dermatologist. may be puberty as well.
try a dermatologist


and they will probably prescribe accutane


to you and give you a good cleanser
my dermatologist told me that proactive will not work for acne. i think you should go to a dermatologist and see what they say. I did this and my face is alot clearer now
For natural ways to have a clear skin ,U can read articles on skin care and beauty secrets respectively .It will be of use to you. http://healthbeautytips.net/Skincare.htm Also refer natural remedies for oily skin .


http://care4fitness.com
I would first suggest that you get Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Power Clear Scrub, if you haven't tried it already. I know of several people that have used it and their acne has cleared up. If the acne is severe, you might want to see a dermatologist. They will probably give you a lotion called Differin to help prevent flareups and heal acne.
Hi there I know how you feel! I am 29 and have had really bad acne for years now! I have tried everything that out there. I had just given up and then I was told about Arbonne I tries the anti-aging first I like it but it did not really help. So i bought the Clear Advantage and with in a few week my face was a lot better!! I have been using it for about 5 months and this is the best my skin has looked!!
applt lemon juice


//
What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com





P.S. I also know someone who used to suffer from severe acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





Maybe you could learn from her inspirational story


.
go on accutane. you need a prescription for it so you'll have to see a dermatologist.


of course proactiv won't work, it's not that good.
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment