Friday, August 20, 2010

I cured bad case of acne with regular old white vinegar. i applied it with a cotton ball at night before bed.?

This is the acne cure doctors don't want you to know about.(Then you wouldn't be giving them all of your $ for Dr. visits and prescriptions.) Over the counter acne meds didn't work 4 me and neither did my prescriptions meds from the Dr. I read about the vinegar trick and decided I had nothing to lose. Making sure that my face was freshly washed, I then applied plain white vinegar with a cotton ball.Make sure to avoid the eye area. I applied it at night before bed because it smells like vinegar. It may sting a bit and the vapor from it may cause your eyes to water a little but bear with it. This really works. the next day there was a HUGE improvement in my skin and over 90% of the acne was completely gone. This works due to the fact that vinegar kills bacteria and is acidic. With repeated use before bedtime, acne breakouts will be a horrible thing of the past. Save money,try this and let me know what you think.I cured bad case of acne with regular old white vinegar. i applied it with a cotton ball at night before bed.?
I didn't know that ! Thanks for sharing - I am emailing your post to my 15 year old daughter!I cured bad case of acne with regular old white vinegar. i applied it with a cotton ball at night before bed.?
does other vinegars work
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment