Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it true that the more sugar you have, the more your acne gets worse?

Or is that just a myth? Is there anything else that increases acne as well? (apart from not keeping your face clean)Is it true that the more sugar you have, the more your acne gets worse?
Well sort of. However, I found that stress was my major problem. I was so stressed out all the time! And when it gets REALLY bad, I get a rash on my face. I broke out in a rash at a job I once had that I absolutely hated, around Christmas, and the week before my wedding- all from stress (antibiotics from the doctor cleared it up fast though and I was picture-perfect on my wedding day, thank God!)





I started taking medication for anxiety a week and a half ago, and my skin is noticeably better already. Just feeling less stressed out does wonders.Is it true that the more sugar you have, the more your acne gets worse?
Sugar, soda, chocolate all those old wives tales just aren't true. Hormones and genetics are what causes acne.
Imbalances in your digestion, your diet, etc.... Get healthier, eat better


you may be interested in looking up the treatment for this in traditional chinese medicine...

No comments:

Post a Comment