Monday, August 23, 2010

Did your adult/teen acne get worse or better when you got pregnant?

I've always had terrible acne and it's just now starting to get better....now hubby and I want to start having children. Of course acne or not, I'm still going to get pregnant ( :-) ), but I am wondering what others' experiences are with this. Thanks!Did your adult/teen acne get worse or better when you got pregnant?
Never had bad acne. Then I got pregnant. It was embarassing. But I heard that if you have bad acne it could get better when you get pregnant. Don't let that stop you from being prego. Did your adult/teen acne get worse or better when you got pregnant?
I'm 17 and didn't notice a difference acne wise until I was about 27 weeks pregnant, now I can't get it to go away and i'm 33 weeks pregnant. This sounds stupid, but the thing that works best for me is hand sanitizer, but it dries my face up, so I follow up with lotion on the areas that start getting dry, lol. It's not like hardcore acne, it's just breakouts, like before you get your period you know? Only it doesn't go away for awhile.
Honestly, I've always been pretty lucky. I never had bad acne (as a teen or an adult)... until I got pregnant! Even before we found out I was pregnant (maybe around 3-4 weeks?) I started breaking out on my back! It has come and gone on my face, but my back has been constantly awful!! I even had to put makeup on my back for my friend's wedding (strapless bridesmaid gown)!!! It is just now (24 weeks) STARTING to clear up... yuck! But, don't let this discourage you! Everybody is different!!





I've just started using this product:


http://www.belliskincare.com/pregnancy/a鈥?/a>


It's a safe acne treatment to use during pregnancy.
it is deffrent for anyone luck of the draw some women get that pregnant glow and others dont! i always had facial acne but since i got pregnant it is every where my face back chest arms it is horrible. but maybe you will be a person whose pregnancy hormones clear your skin completely up


good luck
My cystic acne cleared up, but I got a little rosacea during my pregnancy that went away after my daughter was born. My skin was GREAT while I was breastfeeding for a year, but after I stopped, I was back to the cystic acne before my period again.
I've always had clear sin, but since I've been preg it has not been clear at all. Not full blown acne, but a few blemishes that pop up now and then. Also I have always had soft skin, now it is dry and bumpy. Hopefully it is back to normal once my little girl is here!
I hate to say this but since your hormones go haywire during pregnancy , there is a good chance your acne could come back. My face broke out. However i used a oatmeal based soap and it helped alot and got my skin under control. Good luck!
yeah i don't know what it is but my face got super clear with both my pregnancies, and for a few months after. but eventually it came back like five months after i had the baby.
i never had acne to bad as a child but when i got pregnant this time with my son(second, first was a girl) my face broke out bad and still does periodically. so i cant wait to have him
I got a lot of ache the first couple of months I was pregnant. I got it on my face and shoulders. It is different for all woman though. Your body is going through a lot at this time. Good luck:)
Mine got worse, right around time for my period. It is still a little bad at 23 weeks, but not so bad you can't cover it up.
iv never had a problem with mine and now that im pregnant i have stayed broke out and i hope when i get farther it goes away
my acne was terrible during the first months, especially on my chest. which ive never had a problem with when im not pregnant.
As of right now, mine is terrible. It all depends on your hormones though.

No comments:

Post a Comment