Friday, August 20, 2010

I have bad scarring from acne. what can i do to make it go away or make it less visible(w/out makeup)?

about two years ago when i was 13 i had really bad acne and i now have a lot of scarring. i've been treating it with proactiv twice a day and the pimples eventually have gone down tremendously. i barely have any acne now except for the occasional pimple.





i'm now 15 and i hate how i have to wear concealer to hide the scars and redness still. what can i do to make the scarring go away or to make it less visible? and how can i get the redness go away also? I have bad scarring from acne. what can i do to make it go away or make it less visible(w/out makeup)?
Mederma works great on acne scars expect it to take it for at least two years thoI have bad scarring from acne. what can i do to make it go away or make it less visible(w/out makeup)?
A ten-year acne sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my acne condition in 3 days the natural way, saved myself from further scarring, and stopped wasting my money on expensive medications and over-the-counter products!


For, More Information, http://www.health96.com/acne/acnefree.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment