Friday, August 20, 2010

Is this is what is making my acne worse*girls*?

I just got my period beginning of June. I heard acne can get worse when you have your periodIs this is what is making my acne worse*girls*?
Yea I can go weeks with out any acne than a few days before my period I get like 3 zits and some blackheads. For me it's luckily a warning sign.Is this is what is making my acne worse*girls*?
yes, it can make it get worse. just use face wash and it does get better after your period.











anyone who knows thea nswer to my question please please please please answer it ??????





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiITuTSoROk7ZOaRmrsgeiLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090620143956AAbpIzt
a few days before my period i always get pimples
Sure could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment