Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What should i use for acne?? its pretty bad =[ any thing i shouldnt use??

you spelled safe wrong use neutrogena waveWhat should i use for acne?? its pretty bad =[ any thing i shouldnt use??
im happy i can help .thanxs Report Abuse
What should i use for acne?? its pretty bad =[ any thing i shouldnt use??
Proactiv actually never worked for me. I stuck with it for awhile, but I never got any satisfying results.





I went to my doctor and was prescribed a medication, which worked some what decently. But actually what really worked for me was birth control. That might sound odd, and I'm not quite sure what is it in that works so well .. but yeah, it helped me out a ton :]. But that might be a problem considering your age, views on it/parents view, etc.
I'd advise against Proactiv, I've heard a few horror stories about that. Your best option is to go to your doctor %26amp; he can prescribe antibiotics and a topical cream/gel.
BESIDES USING A SKIN CARE TREATMENT MAKE SURE YOUR DRINKING ALOT OF WATER ,


NOTHING GREASY OR TOO CITRUS-ISH


BECAUSE I DONT CARE WHAT ANY DERMATOLOGIST SAYS;


WHAT YOU EAT DOES AFFECT YOUR SKIN!





OKAY, TO ';MODEL IN THE MAKING';


YOU KNOW WHAT SHE MEANT AND NEOTREGENA WAVE IS THE SHITTIEST THING EVER
USE PROACTIVE!!!!!! DO NOT USE ANYTHING ELSE PROACTIVE IS SFAE AND FAST!
I think proactiv can be effective but you have to use it continuously because once you stop, acne will be back again (maybe even worse than before you started using proactiv)





if you have the budget, then you can use nuskin clear action. i think this one allows you to stop using it after the acne's gone.


http://nuskin.com/corp/product/coresystems/clearaction.shtml





for now, just wash your face twice a day. anything you do/use in excess to make your face ';super clean'; can make your skin dry and overcompensate in producing oil, making acne worse.
I used proactive, I have slightly sensitive skin it cleared up most of my acne, but my face was always red from the ';fine microbeads'; which irritated my skin I switched to neutrogena healthy skin, they have a face evaluation on their website which reccomends product for your skin type. Clearisil just came out with their acne system too. Anything you can get at wal-mart or a grocery store will be about half the cost if you don't need the anti-aging stuff.
Here's some cleaning companies that are competing at the moment:





- Pro-avtiv INFO on PRO-ACTIV: http://www.proactiv.com/index.php?acnt=G鈥?/a>





- Netrgena Wave INFO on THE WAVE:


http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/showth鈥?/a>
i always thought neutrogena worked for me . but every ones skin type is way diffrent so it deppends on the way youre skin is . if you have oily skin then procative works good. if you have skin with a couple of pimples neutrogena works great !
use ACNE FREE SEVERE


they sell it at walmart for $20


its worked miracles on my face


i love itt (:





ohh dont use proactiv! it makes your acne worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment