Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Anybody had any bad experience with Clean & clear Acne Moisturiser?

i just bought Clean %26amp; clear acne Clearing Moisturiser...so far i have'nt experience anythng bad in my skin..but i want to knw anythng this moisturiser is lacking off....cause my sister would like to use this too who resides at london...


pls help...n i want serious answerAnybody had any bad experience with Clean %26amp; clear Acne Moisturiser?
My sister uses this moisturizer and she really likes it. I found that it kind of irritates my skin so I don't use it. It all depends on the individual's skin type.Anybody had any bad experience with Clean %26amp; clear Acne Moisturiser?
Does it contain benzoyl peroxide? Or salicylic acid? I have swore by Clean %26amp; Clear Persa-Gel for ten years now, and I have totally clear skin. It takes some getting used to as benzoyl peroxide can be drying and irritating. I use a Buf-Puf to exfoliate any dead skin cells off of my face everyday and apply an oil-free moisturizer before applying any makeup though,
Don't use that stuff. I stopped using drugstore stuff long time ago. I use either herbal stuff which is the best or go to ULTA and try their Dermatoglica brand products, they work great!
I find clean clear to irritating for my skin I stop using it because I always get red skin and rash .so now I prefer aveeno it works get for acne skin and I don't break out.
I found Clean and Clear products fine. Nothing wrong with them. They worked too slowly for me, though.
Then type entire words. ';n'; doesn not mean ';and';. It is just hard to read, and seems childish.





Nope. Haven't used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment