Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have this HUGE bump on my forehead that's giving me a bad headache. How come I STILL suffer acne @ age 25?

Some people suffer from acne their entire life. This may sound like a really odd thing to try...but ordinary Pepto Bismol is a known remedy for acne. Use it as a mask. Rub it on your face and let it dry and then rinse it off. It may just work. My Sister suffered from acne well into her 30's and a dermatologist told her this one.


Peace %26amp; Love :)I have this HUGE bump on my forehead that's giving me a bad headache. How come I STILL suffer acne @ age 25?
for the same reason that I still have it well into my 30s. I have been on accutane twice since the age of 25. and still have minor break outs. My doctor tells me mine is mostly stress related (which won't ever go away) and because I probably touch my face with my hands.








in reality acne is supposed to go away after puberty but a lot of times it doesn't for millions of people. your best bet is to control it with medication, or things like proactive, murad, etc. other than that not much you can do.I have this HUGE bump on my forehead that's giving me a bad headache. How come I STILL suffer acne @ age 25?
You will have acne the rest of your life. You do not only have it during puberty..

No comments:

Post a Comment