Monday, August 23, 2010

HELP PLEASE! Im 20 yrs old and still fighting acne. its not really bad, but bad enough for me. what can i do?

Im 20 yrs old and have acne. its not all over my face, more spread out. but its nasty and I cant remember the last time my face was clear. Iv have used everything.. pro active, over the counter treatments etc.. nothing. What can I do? I understand that there is no over night anything. I just want something that will work. thanksHELP PLEASE! Im 20 yrs old and still fighting acne. its not really bad, but bad enough for me. what can i do?
Here's what you can try. Wash ur face good in the morning and before you go to bed. Also you can try heading to ur local Body Shop and buy this green liquid called Tree Oil. Rub it on your face every night. Hope it gets better.





P.S. NEVER POP YOUR PIMPLES, they look even worse and it might scar you.HELP PLEASE! Im 20 yrs old and still fighting acne. its not really bad, but bad enough for me. what can i do?
Be sure you are up to date with cleaning your face at night before you sleep, after any physical activity and such.





This might sound strange but I recommend getting some toothpaste, and rubbing a little around the area that consists of acne overnight. In the morning it should be better, and always use oil free moisturizers for your face everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment