Friday, August 20, 2010

How to make acne worse?

I have a dermatologist apt. in two weeks and if my acne is still bad I am getting on accutane and I want to, but my skin is in between good and bad and I really want to get rid of it for good and go on accutane and don't care if i breakout a week or two before to get on it. I have already been on accutane and had no side affects and had fantastic results but the acne came back after 4 years.How to make acne worse?
If you're seeing a dermatologist read this article so you know what to do:


http://www.clearskinacne.com/professiona鈥?/a>How to make acne worse?
Umm okay well don't wash your face or wash it with a really bad cleanser. Put like lotion on it that will make you breakout.
well basically here are some causes for spots so try these.


Don;t wash face,


don't get much sleep,


use dirty pillow





lol

No comments:

Post a Comment