Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Im 20 and have never really had a problem with acne. But, just recently my face started to break out real bad.?

what could be some reasons?Im 20 and have never really had a problem with acne. But, just recently my face started to break out real bad.?
Stress?


Eating greasy food?Im 20 and have never really had a problem with acne. But, just recently my face started to break out real bad.?
i had a similar question to this.





turned out i was really stressed, for one





and to make it worse i woudl sit in class and rub my face all day. not much else to do when lectures are so boring your head is in your hands. that certainly helped grease me up a bit more though





wash your face, dont touch it, chill the f uck out :)
well maybe its because your face has bacteria on it so you need to wash your face 2-4 times a day

No comments:

Post a Comment