Friday, August 20, 2010

How bad is my acne? PICS?

I'm like in tears right now, I feel so ugly and gross and I hate myself because of my skin, It's to the point where I cry myself to sleep at night and don't want to leave my house. I feel like when people see me they don't want to be next to me because I have some kind of infectious dirty disease, and I hate it, I look like I got shot in the face multiple times BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! I hate it. The worst part? I'm starting high school in NINE days! People are going to hate me...


http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss116/ShaShaaaax3/?action=view%26amp;current=Photo3.jpg


http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss116/ShaShaaaax3/?action=view%26amp;current=Photo2.jpg








Yes, I've been to a dermatologist.... 4 actually...How bad is my acne? PICS?
It's gonna be okay :)


Acne is just part of growing up. Eventually it will fade. You just have to be patient. You look like a very pretty girl. You just have to learn to get past the acne :)How bad is my acne? PICS?
how old are you? like 16?? Come on now you are not bad! I have seen worse situations of acne.


First of all. If you think about your skin and ';how bad'; it looks you will make everybody notice your ';problem';. When you DON'T think about your problem you make the others not notice it at all! Be smiley, confident and have a positive attitude!





2. You dont need a dermatologist. Sometimes only think they manage to do is scare you out and make you exaggerate about your problem, which is not a problem anyway.





3. Take care of your skin. Get used to wash your face twice a day, when you wake up (before school) and before you go to bed at night. Its very important. Use a good product such as ';DAILY PORE CLEANSER'; by CLEAN%26amp;CLEAR. Its really good! Do NOT rub your face hard with exfoliating cleansers, especially when you have pimples. It only irritates the skin.


Right after you wash your face, use a cotton round and apply a smooth toner, like a liquid lotion. Then wait till it dries up and apply an oil-free lotion such as ';Neutrogena Rapid Clear庐 Acne Defense Face Lotion';.





4. The appearance of your skin shows that its slightly dehydrated, therefore you do need to apply a lotion twice a day.


Sweat and dust are bad for the skin, remember to clean your face after working out or some physical activity.


And you can apply a concealer close to your skin tone and hide those little imperfections when you are about to go out. A very good one is ';Neutrogena SkinClearing庐 oil-free concealer';





5. When you notice black heads or pimples do not squeeze them out with your nails!!!! EVER! You can try and get rid of the black heads by softly squeezing them out with your fingers COVERED in paper towel and only then!





6. ALWAYS remove make up off your face. NEVER go to sleep with make up on! Wash your face the way i described above, at the end of a day with make up on. A concealer for acne treatment like the one by ';Neutrogena'; is good for the skin, make up is not good.





Hopefully these will help you :)
its really not even that bad.


i expected a whole lot worse.
not in a horrible way but i dnt see whaat the fuss is over i am in my 3rd year of high skwl and everyone has things on there faces like loads of spot i have seen much worse dont panic its not half as bad as u think it is


no 1 should judge u on you aperrance and if they do they r just idots hop i hellped xxxxxxxxxx
its not that bad i've seen way worse


alot of kids in high school have acne its just apart of being a teenager it will go away
Actually, it's not that bad. I was expecting it to be much worse from your description.





mine???: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
its not that bad.





try using makeup or get your mum to buy you some bio oil :3
Seriously don't worry. My friend suffered with acne and hers was alot worse than yours, trust me!


Try using concealer or foundation just to cover it for school. Also I would recommend trying Clinique's Anti-Blemish Soloutions, which should help clear your skin.


Also people are not going to hate you! Alot more people than you think suffer with acne so your not alone.


Hope that helps (:
You don`t look like you've been hit by any bloody bullets!


It isn`t that bad. You would look much better if you smiled, as opposed to the gloomy frown. What skincare products are you using? harsh products can be just as bad as none at all. Try cleansing you face twice a day with an Aveeno cleanser,and then exfoliating twice a week with a St. Ives scrub... It will remove dead skin, help control acne, and make your face glow. When I get BAD zits ( well, bad for me) I use a clay mask on my face. They dry up your zits and give you an awesome complexion. But you may have MORE acne for a couple days because it draws everything up. You can find them in the Beauty Aisle. I use on called Aztec from a health food store.. It`s like $8 for 1 Ib. Always moisturize after this. I also use a gentler Neutrogena spot cream at night for individual spots. You also need to clean out any zits with pus in the middle. It Sounds gross, but it isn`t, really.
Not crazy bad. Try putting on make up.





I think you are fine.
i had really large painful bumps on that same spot. i tried so many different products and then i went to a doctor in mexico who told me that i had liver and kidney problems. he gave me some medicine and not even a week passed when my face cleared up. he also made me give up coke, chips, anything that is artificially flavored.
okay. you're totally over-reacting. it's not bad at all. i had worst back in the 7th grade. it totally cleared up. and yours will too.


wear foundation to hide the red-ness if you want to hide it, because the bumps aren't bad, just seeing the red is what people think is ugly really.


so, get some face wash, i use Clean And Clear, and it works great, or get prescribed face wash from a dermatologist or medicine (my friend was on medicine for his acne , its now all cleared up ) and don't worry about it.








walk into school with a big smile on your face, and act totally confident, and everyone will over look the acne.





i promise it.
thats not bad at all


almost every kid in school will have acne dont worry its a part of growing up
its not too bad. just find a skin clearing foundation to wear at school or whatever and youll be fine.


No ones gonna hate you cuz of your acne. There are people with MUCH worse acne than you in high school. dont worry about it.
It's not that bad. But as a girl your going to think it's the end of the world. Have you tried anything for it? The AcneFree systems they sell at Walmart and stuff tend to work really well. I used it for awhile and it cleared my breakouts up. I switched to Proactiv and it works really well too. (there was nothing wrong with AcneFree I just felt like trying Proactiv) My sister who is 17 uses the Clean%26amp;Clear Acne program and she said for her it really worked. I would suggest getting one of those. In the meantime start taking some vitamins and drink tons of water. Don't overwash your face because drying it out causes MORE acne. This passes I promise.
I am 24 and still get breakouts like that! You are fine. Use a little foundation and concealer. That should help. Try the neutrogena foundation made for acne-prone skin. I've been to a dermatologist, I've tried everything, proactiv and acnefree... Some people are just born with bad skin. But yours isn't near as bad as others.
People will probably hate you, but not because of your acne.





People tend to gravitate away from people who obsess over things like this.
Well it doesent look that bad to me... I wouldnt mind if i stand next to you, but thats just part of growing up it will pass dont worry, didnt those dermatologists said something to go? listen to them

No comments:

Post a Comment