Monday, August 23, 2010

I am taking Doryx 100 mg tablets for 4 days and my acne has become worse.does it get worse before better?

Does it get worse before it gets better?I am taking Doryx 100 mg tablets for 4 days and my acne has become worse.does it get worse before better?
i first took Doryx 75 for 2 and a half weeks and the dermatologist gave me a higher dose of Doryx 150





yes the acne does become worse because the medicine fights off what the acne needs to survive. the acne will try to fight back but eventually the acne will die out





it should be better in about 2 weeks : see a little improvement or no more acne popping up. if you don't see any improvements after a month ask your dermatologist for a higher dose. it goes as high as 200 i believe so

No comments:

Post a Comment