Monday, August 23, 2010

I need help bad, iv got lots of acne, and iv tried everything please what shud i use?

iv tried teatree, soap, clearisil...everythingg!!!I need help bad, iv got lots of acne, and iv tried everything please what shud i use?
i use to have really bad acne too. my face was pretty much red. i started using Proactiv and it really helped. i saw my face clearing up with in the first week. it was amazing. its leaves ur skin felling really clean, fresh and soft. it works for all skin typesI need help bad, iv got lots of acne, and iv tried everything please what shud i use?
Try This is it is called Boudreaux Butt Paste I know it sounds nasty but it works really well on acne my gf uses it and it doesnt leave marks plus it works overnight or u could even use it in the morning while getting ready


U can find it on CVS.com or in a cvs store
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment