Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My acne is really bad!!!!!!! heeeeelp me !!! pls?

i feel like ive tried everything!





pls help me





products, but home remides that i can make with stuff in the frige would be best





age:13


skin-type:oliy


pimples and blackheads!My acne is really bad!!!!!!! heeeeelp me !!! pls?
proactiv is the only thing i can recommend. it works- no matter what else you've tried its the only thing. I know people who have been using it for years because its that good.My acne is really bad!!!!!!! heeeeelp me !!! pls?
Aspirin will promote cell turnover %26amp; keep pores clear. Crush 4 - 6 plain, uncoated aspirin tablets and mix it w/ a little water or aloe vera to make mask. Apply a thin layer to your clean face %26amp; let dry for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off w/ cool water.
ask your mom or dad to take you to take you to the dermatologist. I am 23, and my acne flared up when I was about 19. I am starting accutane in 9 days
Neutrogena oil free acne wash. I have been using since i was 13 now i am 25. Acne is very bad in my family genes


www.neutrogena.com
try clearasil ultra. works for me
try retin a tretinoin...and take antioxidants capsules.
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment