Friday, August 20, 2010

Why does my acne get ten time worse when I gain weight?

I've had a variety of health issues lately that contributed to my gaining some weight. My formely mild acne is now AWFUL. Does this sound like PCOS? I (female) am also starting to get a few hairs in weird places, oily skin, more weight gain in the stomach area ( I used to only have big hips), and irregular, almost non-existant periods.





All my pregnancy tests are negative and I DO get my period, just not very often.Why does my acne get ten time worse when I gain weight?
Here i s an excellent site with some wonderful options for you. It will definitely help you. Have a look. http://nurse20.notlong.com/4AAd6nCWhy does my acne get ten time worse when I gain weight?
it sounds like it might be pcos. my mom has this and she had symptoms very similar to yours. go to your gynecologist and get it checked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment