Monday, August 23, 2010

Bad Acne..?

My face is breaking out and I have used several different products... NOTHING Works..what can I do *Other than going to see a derm.)Bad Acne..?
Have you tried Proactiv yet? I have used that for 10 years and I love it. It really works!Bad Acne..?
Ok line up a few guys and have them bust a nut all over your face
Stop eating greasy food, as well as sugar.
Use a 50/50 bleach %26amp; water mix and use a Q-tip to dab it on the worst ones! Don't let it get in your eyes tho- its bleach!
why dont you try eating healthier, losing the stress, start working out thrice a week and use organic natural products such as avocado and soy beans and tomatoe to your face.


it works
rub vasoline all over your face
I have the same problem, however I do go to a dermatologist and I have special cream they give me. But I know that I have a habit of touching my face often, only adding to the gross surface oils on my face. If you have this problem, really try to stop.





Also, everything takes time to begin working, weeks, maybe even months. Don't use a certain product for on week and go on to something else. The face cream I use (differin) actually makes my face get worse before it gets better. Either way, there is no ';instant'; removal for acne and no way that is 100% guaranteed to work. Give the creams, lotions, etc. more time to work their magic and you'll be surprised at the results! Good luck!
Try this site. It might help. You might be using products that are too strong for your skin (e.g. 10% benzoyl peroxide instead of 2.5%) and are thus causing irritation. The irritation, in turn, might be causing more acne. Even if that's not the case, you might find some suggestions that work for you.


http://www.acne.org/
I use the Neutrogena product line, it's a bit expensive but has cleared up my acne and blackheads.
You are getting a lot of mixed and wrong information here. I work with dermatologists, medi spa, and plastic surgeons all over the Midwest.








First moisturizers do NOT create more acne. Oil does. In fact really dry skin may cause acne break out because the dry skin clogs healthy pores. That means you have to find a great moisturizer that doesn't have bad poor clogging oil. Some oils like lavender, geranium, palm and avocado actually help calm the inflammation from the acne. You also need a cleanser that gently exfoliates the skin. Caution! Do not think grains of sand or apricot scrub.








Do NOT use Proactive, or any wash/treatment that has an unstable form of benzoyl peroxide. You must find a wash/treatment with stable and time released form of benzoyl peroxide for it to be effective and not burn the skin.





Also there are products that you can take internally that can kill the bacteria that cause acne. These are not prescription based products, so you do not need doc and they do not have the harmful and unpleasant side effects that other prescriptions for acne have.





Also I would hold off on facials, either from the derm or boys as one person has suggested, tooth paste, bleach, etc. These may or may not work, but in my


professional opinion, ewwww!





If you would like a few product recommendations I would be happy to help you, but need just a little more info.


What are you doing right now for your acne both internal and external?


What treatment creams have you already tried?


How old are you now?


How long have you had acne?


Do others in your family have or did they have acne?





What is your budget for treatments?
As a teen I NEVER had acne. Once an adult I had acne so bad that at one point I couldn't even open my mouth. If it is not responding to anthing over-the-counter then you need to see your family doctor. He can prescribe antibiotics and cream. If you are female then birth control pills work wonders.
I would use toothpaste and if that doesn't work I think you should go to a derm.

No comments:

Post a Comment