Monday, August 23, 2010

Help with acne scars? did any one else suffer from bad skin during pregnancy?

from the moment i found out i was pregnant my skin flared up, these were not any normal spots, but big sore lumps, they have seemed to clear up but it appears that they have left behind, purple scars, i know they will heal in time, but is there any lotion or products that could spped up the recovery of my skin.Help with acne scars? did any one else suffer from bad skin during pregnancy?
I had the same problem sweetie. My sister is a dermatologist and she recommended these products:


1. Take a Vitamin E supplement 1 a day.


2. Don't use products with alot of chemicals in them.


3. Use the Avalon Organics line for face care. You can buy them at Target and they are not expensive at all. She picked out the Vitamin C line for me. They smell great. She started me off on using the foaming gel 2 a day. 1 in the morning and 1 at night. Than after using the gel, use the cleanser. After the cleanser use the spot treatment on your scares and other problem areas. After that than use the cream. I am telling you right now that my face for the first week was adjusting so it didn't look like it was helping much. But I am on week 3 now and my skin looks great. I don't have to wear concealer to cover up the scares. Oh yeah, after using the foaming gel for about a week, start using the Hydrating Milk at night. Its a gentler gel for your face.


4. DRINK ALOT OF WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Hope this helps.Help with acne scars? did any one else suffer from bad skin during pregnancy?
I am 26 weeks and haven't been getting acne but really really mottled pigmentation. I use a product by Dermalogica called Daily Microfoliant (can buy online) which helps with things like acne scars and pigmentation marks. Also, at home lactic acid peels (once a week) really help even out your skin tone and help with marks. You can get them at a very reasonable price at www.makeupartistschoice.com. I think my skin would be a lot worse if I weren't using these products, they really do help! Good luck.
My baby is 5 months old now. when i was pregnant i had breakouts too. but after i gave birth my skin was horrible the breakouts were insane and now i have those scars too. mine seem to be fading a little bit. over the counter they sell acne post mark lotion i havent tried it but ive heard it works really good i believe its from the acne free brand. ive wanted to try it just never gotten around to it. within time they will fade your best bet would be to see a dermatologist i know they suck and are embarrassing but they will fade a bit
i also have really bad skin and i'm 6 months pregnant, have tried everything but nothing seems to work.. i'm just upping my water intake to try and clear my skin, also use a facial steamer..
I have had Acne throughout my whole pregnancy :-(
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment