Friday, August 20, 2010

How bad was your acne early pregnancy?

My husband and I have been ttc for 10 months. AF is due th 17h. I usually start spotting the week leading up to my period but have not yet. I know its to early to test but has anyone had really bad acne early on in their pregnancy. My face is broken out so bad, I have never seen it like this before. My face is usually pretty clear with the occasional pimple before my period but this is grossing me out its so bad. Even my husband noticed it. I am getting them all over. My chin is really bad %26amp; I have a couple on my cheeks. I am using the same makeup i always do so its not that. Has this happen to anyone? I am not used to this.


How bad was your acne early pregnancy?
OMG IM going though the same thing!!! Im not do for Af until the 22 but the past week my cheeks and chest is nasty!!!! i have never been like this ever!!!! I havent changed my makeup either.. i just got proactive and I swear its worse!!! I have been TTC for a few months now so i hope this is a good sign. GL!!! if we are preggers then it will be worth it.. but if were not then WTH??? hehe.. How bad was your acne early pregnancy?
I would break out here and there before my pregnancy, but when I got pregnant, it was terrible! Mostly on my chin and on the side of my face..and even on my back. Not fun at all! Even though acne sucks, hopefully it's a good sign for you. Good luck!
I did get acne really bad early in my pregnancy i got it on my cheeks and chin and on my chest it did go away but it was early. I also checked to see if i was pregnant and got a positive result at 3 wks.
my first pregnancy I had no problems with acne but this time it has been horrible! Puberty all over again =/
i broke out for like the first week and i've had clear skin since.

No comments:

Post a Comment