Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the worst acne treatment?

what?





does proactiv will make ur skin very clear after using it for weeks and after that it will soon breakout even worse?





helpWhat is the worst acne treatment?
I have been using Proactiv on and off for over the past four years. I like it because it doesn't cause your face to breakout when you first start using it, like a lot of other skin treatments. To me, it works, and it is very sensitive to my skin. I have combination skin, so I don't use everything 2 times a day because it can dry out your skin, well, at least mine. I use the facewash in the morning, along with dove soap, and I put the lotion on to wear throughout the day. If I use the facewash and lotion twice a day, I notice that it makes my face dry out a little too much for me. Actually, the toner is the only thing that I use twice a day. Before I go to bed I put on an oil-free moisturizer, because that seems to help balance the dryness of my skin. I like this product, and it is not that expensive. Plus, you can usually get a 60-day free trial offer when purchasing it, so if you don't like it you can always send it back and get your money.





Morning: Dove soap bar


Proactiv face wash


Proactiv toner


Proactiv lotion





Night: Dove soap bar


Either Proactiv toner or a store bought Mud Mask (5 minute mask)


Oil-free moisturizer (Neutrogena is what I use)





PS: If you have blemishes that you want to get rid of quicker I would put on extra dab of the Proactiv Lotion on the blemish spots before putting the oil-free moisturizer lotion on at night.What is the worst acne treatment?
Probably maiden piss!


My uncle who was a barber informed me of that when I was a teen ager!
i don't know the worst becasue personally, i don't use those things becasue i don't have acne but proactive, i've heard, is really good
The worst acne treatment is battery acid. Don't try it. It gets rid of the acne, but it also gets rid of your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment