Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Will tanning make my acne worse?

I have severe acne on my face, back and chest. If I start using the tanning bed, would it make the acne worse, better, or have no effect?





Also, if it WILL make my acne worse, is there anything I can use that would keep it from hurting it?Will tanning make my acne worse?
well actually i have notice it makes mine better. I think its because the uv lights dry out your skin. there fore making it less oily.


but for zits you should zapzit. its sold at walmart for about 6 dollars its great and you can wear it under foundation. but when you go tanning .. dont forget to put loation on afterwwords because it will moistourize your skin and keep your tan longer.Will tanning make my acne worse?
A tan makes acne SEEM better at the beginning because it will dry the skin out. However, if you are acne prone, your skin will produce more oil to compensate and you will break out worse later, and by increased UV exposure, you are basically slowly killin off your body's ability to repair itself, so be careful.
well if you use a tanning lotion it could make it worse by clogging your pores, but if you dont use it you wont get to full beenfit of tanning.





just make sure that you use it, tan, and shower asap.





also...your face may dry out...jsut make sure you use a grease-less lotion for your face after you shower to keep it from getting super dry.
tanning will actually dry up your skin, and make them go away... but tanning is really bad for you! so i would suggest naturally tanning, and using proactive or something! or go to your doctor/dermatologist, they may have a solution to your acne problems. I'm not totally sure what it's called, but there is this stuff that will make your acne go away, but you have to be prescribed to use it! trust me, ask your doctor!!!!!!!
First of all it can make your acne go away cause it kills skin cells therefor your back will ';peel'; So there are many different stories about this so I'm gonna give you a website. Sorry the website is so long, but go on there and check this out.....I would totally like 2 here from u cause I have acne on my face,back,andchest. E-mail me please I would love 2 keep in contact... asklaura123@yahoo.com


That's my e-mail, my advice column...I give great advice on everything...so far 12 girls have boyfriends and 3 are getting married


well I hope 2 recieve an e-mail from you
tanning is bad for your skin regardless of acne. It dries out the skin, burns the skin (just like toast turns brown in a toaster, your skin is turning brown because it's burning) and causes pre-mature aging and can cause skin cancer.
if you have oily skin, it will dry your acne out, so it will clear up.


but if you already have dry skin, i don't think it will be good.
im not sure if the UV rays will effect acne, but the lotion that you'll put on to protect your skin/catch the rays will probably clog your pores since it's so oily and greasy.
no it will make them dry out!
it will make it better, trust me....


the more u go it will dry up and just leave...
It will make it clear up!!!
cleaned mine up :)
itll make it better

No comments:

Post a Comment